STL Engineering provides engineering design services for heavy industrial facilities in the
mineral processing, mining, utility, metals, chemical, petroleum, and manufacturing industries.
We are conveniently located in the South County area near Interstate 55. STL Engineering
offers very competitive pay and benefits packages including: paid overtime, generous personal
time off, flexible work schedules, company paid personal development, Medical/Dental for single
& family plans, company paid long term disability insurance, and a robust retirement plan.
STL Engineering’s St. Louis office is in search of a motivated individual to join our growing
Structural Engineering Department. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company
working on challenging projects both locally and across the U.S.
• 0-5 years of heavy industrial experience performing both steel and concrete design work.
• Position will report to the structural department manager.
• Ability and desire to interact with clients is required.
• Past experience working in an engineering consulting firm is a plus.
• Strong communication skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook are required.
• Autocad experience is required and ability to independently produce engineering design
drawings is highly desired.
• Experience with Staad software and experience performing finite element analysis using Staad
is highly desired.
• Experience with Revit software is a plus.
• Ability to occasionally travel to jobsites in order to meet with clients and take field
measurements with short term stay is required.
• Site visits will occasionally require accessing elevated platforms and the use of fall protection
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: 0-5 years Structural Engineering Design
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering is a plus.
Pay: Negotiable Depending on Experience